Sunday, April 21, 2013

My Review on USB Lipstick Flash Drive

 Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from your opinions. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:”Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. 
                                USB Lipstick Flash Drive in Daytime              
                             USB Lipstick  Flash Drive in Night Time
I love this company http://www.brando.com has so many great products i was provided with this wonderful opportunity to review USB Lipstick Flash Drive 4GB. The lipstick flash drive supports Windows 7, Vista/XP, Linux 2.4, MAC OS X or Latest Version. I must say this is the most adorable flash drive i had ever had i absolutely love the lipstick flash drive its way too cute and so girly love it. As shown in picture above i took a picture of daytime and then night time so i can show you that in the night time the lipstick flash drive light up at the bottom of the lipstick you can see at the bottom a bright light red color so cute i had noticed that its very easy to put in my computer desktop i even tired it on my laptop and fits extremely well. The feel and texture of the lipstick is metallic on the bottom and a red plastic on top but the red plastic is very hard and sturdy so it won't break easy like other usb flash drive i had that the top part just cracks or breaks very easily. I had taken my laptop and usb lipstick flash drive with me to my college course what i like about it is that its a 4GB but i stored lots of info that i needed for college instead of me storing information in my computer file i would store it in my lipstick flash drive so i can retrieve the information later when i need it also i had stored lots of pictures i had taken on my vacations it is awesome having the lipstick flash drive i find it to be so convenient to have and also leaves me so much space in my computer desktop and laptop. Instead of having my computer all cluttered with pictures and information its very easy now that i have my lipstick flash drive. The usb lipstick flash drive is very easy to carry everywhere you go its extremely light weight. Im very pleased to had reviewed USB Lipstick Flash Drive here's the link to order http://www.brando.com and here's the link to USB Lipstick Flash Drive here are their other sites
Brando Workshop Facebook
Brando Workshop Twitter
Brando Workshop Youtube